ALL applicants for apprenticeship must meet the following minimum requirements (all documents must be originals):
- Be physically capable of performing essential functions of the job
- Complete and turn in an application with supporting "documentation
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of application
- Be a US citizen or legal alien actively seeking naturalization at the time of application
- Present a high school diploma or GED equivalency at the time of application
- Present a valid Drivers License at the time of application
- Present a Social Security card at the time of application
- Pass a drug screen and remain drug free
- Pass aptitude testing
- Pass a physical exam
Applications will be accepted as demand requires. If you pass all of the requirements you will be placed on our list of eligible applicants for two years. When demand requires that we start a new class, we will draw those who have selected the available program from the list by ranking score. Each time testing and ranking new applicants, the list is updated. The new applicants are added to the list of eligibility, ranked by score. Applicants currently on the list will move up or down in ranking as names are removed or added.
If you are dedicated, honest, take pride in your work, have a great work ethic, enjoy working hard, and feel you have what it takes to be an Iron Worker and want to become an apprentice, then download an application and follow the instructions to begin a rewarding new career in the Ironworking Industry.