Apprenticeship Application Checklist
50490 W. Pontiac Trail
Wixom, Michigan 48393
Tues, Wed, Thurs
at 8:30 a.m. or 12:45 p.m.
to schedule your first appointment.
- Completed Application
- Completed Affirmative Action Form
- High School diploma, sealed transcripts or GED (no copies accepted)
- Birth Certificate (no copies)
- Valid Drivers License (no copies)
- Social Security Card(no copies)
- Money Order(NO CHECKS) for $40 application fee made out to "Ironworkers 25 Training Fund"
- If Applicable: Support Documentation of Related Qualifications
- If Applicable: Work Keys Test Scores Previously Taken Within 2 years
Apprenticeship & Training
Iron Workers Local 25’s Training Center has a mission. That mission is to provide our contractors with the best trained, highly skilled, safe, and productive iron workers possible. This will ensure that our contractors and customers get the best value for their dollar.
To ensure that we accomplish this goal we have built a state of the art training center in Wixom, MI. The new training center is a 31,500 square foot facility that provides classroom and hands on training for all jurisdictions of the ironworking trade. This includes 7,500 square feet of office/classroom space, and 24,000 square feet of shop for hands on training.